hard disk sentinel
Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer and in external enclosures . Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, hybrid disk drives (SSHD), disks in RAID arrays and Network Attached Storage (NAS) drives as these are all included in a single software. In addition Hard Disk Sentinel Pro detects and displays status and S.M.A.R.T. information about LTO tape drives and appropriate industrial (micro) SD cards too.
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors hard disk drive / HDD status including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) values for all hard disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
HDSentinel is the perfect data protection solution: it can be effectively used to prevent HDD failure and SSD / HDD data loss because it has the most sensitive disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small HDD problem can’t be missed. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) disk backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.
what’s new in v5.40 ?
- Added option to configure offsets for SCSI, SAS hard disk drives/SSDs, NVMe SSDs, industrial SD memory cards
- Added watchdog extension: protection against unwanted closing/termination after running for multiple days
- Detect and display new problems, degradations of SCSI, SAS disk drives on the Log page
- Improved and extended Log page for IDE, SATA, USB drives: display additional problems, degradations
- It is possible to sort disks in Load status of offline disks window, multiple disk test selector window, authentic report selector window
- It is possible to find (CTRL+F, F3) in Load status of offline disks window, multiple disk test selector window, authentic report selector window.
- Improved display during surface test: show surface reinitialization level, show disk number in title.
- Display disk comment in random seek test window instead of acoustic level (if comment defined).
- Transfer rate tray icon (when enabled) automatically shows transfer rate in MB/sec instead of KB/s when the value is at least 1 MB/sec.
- Improved display of SCSI/SAS disks in “Load status of offline disks” window.
- Improved authentic report saving.
- Improved support and display of Arabic, Korean language
complete Greek help (thanks for Michael I. Goudevenos for the translation).
- Drives un-selected (hidden) from main window are not selected in save authentic report window.
- Fixed Windows OS type detection on 64 bit Windows 10 systems .
how to install ?
- Disconnect from Internet.
- Install Hard Disk Sentinel
- Use the Patch to Activate.
- That’s all ,Enjoy.
Setup+Crack (26 MB)