Geekbench is a powerful cross-platform benchmarking tool that provides an easy way to measure processor and memory performance. It is designed to make benchmarks easy to use, easy to understand and reliable benchmark results. You will be easily to save the bencmark results or exported as HTML, text, and xml.Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks to accurately measure your computer(s) performance. The program comes with an intuitive and user friendly interface.
Geekbench 4 includes new compute workloads, new GPU compute tests and updated CPU workloads. The new reliable scoring system lets you separates and benchmarks single-core and multi-core performance.Geekbench 4 measures your hardware’s power and tells how strong is your desktop system, and determine how your computer will handle your tasks and applications .
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit benchmarks .
- Compare devices, processors and operating systems .
- Very simple, intuitive, and extremely easy-to-use .
- Find small problems before they become big problems .
- Measure the compute performance of Processor and memory .
- Measure the single and all the cores in your system .
WHAT’S NEW IN V4 ?
- Updated comparison chart to improve readability .
- New stress tests to determine the stability .
- New way to compare different systems/devices .
- New compute benchmark (new complex challenges) .
- New tests to simulate real-world scenarios .
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements .
HOW TO INSTALL ?
- Disconnect from Internet .
- Install Geekbench 4.2.0 Pro .
- Copy content from Crack folder and Paste & Replace in the Installation Directory .
- Run the Application and Register with the Key given .
- That’s all , Enjoy .