ALLEGORITHMIC SUBSTANCE DESIGNER
Allegorithmic Substance Designer is a node-based texture compositing tool that allows you to create Substance files or bitmap textures. You can use it to texture assets and also bake model information (ex: normal, displacement, curvature etc.). It contains a wide library of tools, materials and procedural effects to help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.
- Node-based texturing tool for PBR.
- Non-linear workflow and iterations.
- 3D authoring and scan processing tool.
- Export the textures to any renderer.
- Fully-compatible with any game engine.
- Physically based compositing/rendering.
- Realtime 3D View for visualization.
WHAT’S NEW ?
- New expose image format options.
- New scan processing & adjustment filters.
- New instancing for GPU FX-maps.
- New 16f/32f bit depth compositing.
- New blue noise and shape effects.
- New curve node and text node.
- New log function & 8k map baking.
- New preferences for DirectX/OpenGL.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Setup+Crack (619 MB)