Now on PC! WWE 2K17 returns as the reigning, defending, champion of fighting video games! WWE 2K17 features realistic graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay, and the largest roster to date featuring your favorite WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends.
- Exclusive to PC, the WWE 2K17 PC Standard Edition includes the Goldberg Pack!
Playable WCW Goldberg with black tights
Playable WWE Goldberg with black and white tights
Two Playable Arenas: WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc
- Immersive Gameplay & More:
Experience the most authentic WWE gameplay ever, featuring thousands of new moves and animations, backstage and in-arena brawling, and the biggest roster of WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends to date.
- Powerful Creation Suite:
Create and develop your custom WWE with the deepest Creation Suite to date, featuring new creation options such as Create a Video, Create a Victory and a Highlight Replay system. New features and additional content allow you to create the most amazing custom Superstars, Arenas, and Championships.
- MyCAREER and WWE Universe with New Promo Engine:
The all-new Promo Engine brings the drama and personality of the WWE Superstars to life in MyCAREER and WWE Universe modes. Choose your words wisely and smack talk your opponents, start rivalries or form alliances. Your words will shape your characters as they rise through the ranks of NXT and WWE to become WWE Hall of Famers! Become a Paul Heyman Guy in a new subplot exclusive to WWE 2K17.
- Soundtrack by Sean “Diddy” Combs aka “Puff Daddy”:
Enjoy a star-studded soundtrack featuring the top names in the music industry, such as Twenty One Pilots, French Montana and Black Sabbath, curated by Executive Soundtrack Producer Sean “Diddy” Combs aka “Puff Daddy”!
- OS: 64-bit: Windows7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: At least 2 GB DDR Video Memory
How to Install ?
- Extract all files in one folder
- Run the ‘setup.exe’ file
- Browse Installation directory & Proceed Installation
- That’s all
- Enjoy game from desktop shortcut