Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. It is a perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with Windows.
In addition to all the standard features, Registry Workshop adds a variety of powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry related tasks. You can cut, copy and paste registry keys and values. You can undo and redo modifications. You can search and replace registry keys, values and data quickly and easily. It allows edit REG files in the same way as editing system registry. It also offers easy and flexible functions to manage Favorites.
Registry Workshop key features
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm.
- Compare registries between computers and/or .REG files with super fast speed.
- Connect mobile device registry with ActiveSync.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit .REG files and .POL files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Backup and restore registry.
- Defragment registry.
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation history.
- Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder, file path or URL.
- Quickly jump to the HKLM or HKCU equivalent.
- Quickly jump to the Wow6432Node or non-Wow6432Node equivalent.
- Allow to open multiple local registry windows.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
How to Activate?
- Disconnect internet
- Install Registry Workshop
- Launch Registry Workshop
- Use keygen given to activate the application
- Block Registry Workshop with your firewall
- That’s All, Enjoy