HTTP Debugger Pro
HTTP Debugger Pro is a powerful internet traffic analyzer software that allows you to capture, view and analyze all incoming and outgoing traffic. Thorough info is displayed, letting you what’s happening on your network, so you can easily identify the problem and fix it. In this case, HTTP Debugger put some tools at your disposal with which to analyze all incoming and outgoing data packages. The program logs all HTTP and HTTPs traffic from virtually any application (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE, and more.) between your computer and the Internet.
- ActiveX components and Java applets
- Analyze the behavior of suspicious web sites
- Analyze the http and https traffics
- Decoding of HTTPS/SSL connections
- Dynamic form of charts and diagrams
- Http requests and server http responses
- Supports all connections (DSL/ISDN/Cable, etc.)
What’s new in v8.0 ?
- New sequence numbering/requests
- New auto-resize mode for columns
- New stream and structure format
- New server tab per user requests
- New timeline for client requests
How To Activate ?
- Disconnect from Internet .
- Install HTTP Debugger Pro 8.0
- Do not run it , Close if running .
- Copy Keygen to Installation Directory and run admin.
- Click on gen and when serial is generated click on Activate.
- Thats all , Enjoy.