Charles Proxy 4.1
Charles Proxy 4.1 is an advanced web debugging tool for developers. Charles Proxy 4.1 is an HTTP monitor, HTTP proxy and Reverse Proxy software that allows developers to view all networking traffic, both on HTTP as well as HTTPS/SSL networks. They will be easy to know requests, responses, and HTTP headers that contain confidential and temporary information. This course is useful as a software development tool that uses the network to communicate with each other.
Charles Proxy 4.1 allows you to record and display all information/data that is sent and received on the network, both local as well as the Internet. On the web and Internet-based application development you can not see what is being sent and received between the client and the server.
- Autoconfigure System Proxy Settings & Browser
- Bandwidth throttling bandwidth and latency
- Repeat/Edit requests to test different inputs
- Support for Flash Remoting (AMF0 and AMF3)
- Supports AJAX, JSON, JSON-RPC, SOAP, and more.
- Tree format for easy viewing and debugging
- Useful for XML development in web browsers
- And much more.
What’s new in v4.1 ?
- New ssl, chart and HiDPI support
- Improved look and performance
- New custom designed icons
- ACL now supports IPv6 addresses
- New HTTP 2 and IPv6 support
- New XML summary export
- Other bug fixes and improvements
How to Activate ?
- Disconnect from Internet
- Install Charles Proxy 4.1.
- Do not run it , Close if running.
- Copy content from crack folder and Paste & Replace in lib folder#
- #Default : “C:\Program Files\Charles\lib”
- Run the Application and Register with Details given.
- Thats all , Enjoy